Friday, February 26, 2010

HOW TO DESTROY A HATER...

IT'S SIMPLE REALLY, HIT 'EM WHERE THEY LIVE,
TWDC.Corp.Communications@disney.com.

Dear Sir or Madame,
I wish to make you aware of the fact that this individual, rockinrondi, who claims to work for your company is also the creator of a HATE GROUP directed at myself.
http://groups.livevideo.com/group/GregLionsEatShit


I know that THE WALT DISNEY CORPORATION prides itself on being family oriented which is why I am bringing this matter to your attention. I seriously question if you want an employee of yours being identified of such blatant hatred directed at an individual.

Here is my telephone #212-671-1985, if you need to contact me to speak with me further for the particulars of this incident.

If I do not hear back from you, I will contact local CALIFORNIA media outlets, i.e. LA TIMES, to see if they are interested in doing a story about such an obvious contradiction in the WALT DISNEY COMPANY's mission statement.
I thank you for your attention to this urgent matter.

BEFORE THREAT OF SENDING LETTER TO WALT DISNEY COMPANY:

AFTER:

Now, what have you HATERS learned?
(I'll give you a hint...)

Now hurry up and screen cap this before it gets deleted by cock-a-roach admin01
oh and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONDI, MUAHZ!
FROM MY FAMILY...

TO YOURS

No comments: